My perspective; Ways to improve; Human Impact and Historical State

Let's protect our home-earth by starting to love Tundra~




2011年11月29日星期二

Where is Siberian Tundra's future?

From my perspective, Siberian tundra's condition is still in the good category compared to the other Biomes in the world.From the research that I did, I understand that Tundra has suffered a comparatively big human impacts in the past decades. In the vegetation, animals, habitat changes and airborne virus, the creatures in the tundra has changed significantly by human's impacts. However, I believe that all of these bad effects on tundra can be changed in the future and as long as human start to realize the important role tundra played in balancing the ecosystem, Tundra will still in a good condition in the next several decades. But,after centuries, we really did not know what is going to happen to Siberian Tundra. What we can really do is to minimize human's bad impact on Siberian Tundra.

没有评论:

发表评论